The library offers proctoring services for distance-learning students. Librarians at each of our four locations are available to proctor exams, and exams must be scheduled within the library’s regular hours. There is no fee for proctoring. Please call your preferred location to make proctor arrangements.
Students are responsible for arranging proctor appointments. We ask that students:
● contact the library as early as possible to schedule the semester’s exams
● schedule each appointment at least a week in advance
● provide contact information for themselves and their institution
● coordinate with instructors to receive exam information
● inform the library of cancellations as soon as possible.