For a 24 hour pass to access The New York Times from outside the library, click the link above. The New York Times will require you to login; you can create a free account or log in to your existing account.
Inside the library, unlimited access is available without a code. Simply log in to your New York Times account from a library computer or wifi connected computer.
How to redeem your 24 hour code:
Get free access to New York Times News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter, and The Athletic—including apps— from anywhere:
Whether you are at the library or at home, you can access the full world of The New York Times from anywhere with 24-hour access codes! These codes will allow you unlimited 24-hour access to News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic.
1. Click the Get Access button to redeem a 24-hour access code.
2. Your code will auto-populate. Click redeem.
3. You will need to either register for a free account or log in to your existing account.
4. After receiving confirmation that your access code is valid, you will have 24-hours of complimentary access to the full world of The New York Times, including News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic. See below for everything your access includes.
5. Once your 24-hour access code expires, you can simply repeat the process from Step 1 to redeem another 24-hour code.